Friday, October 19, 2012

Banana anyone?


Banana anyone?

I had to go to the ER at the VA last week for my blood pressure.  The Doctors had to change one of the meds a few weeks before and I guess you can say all hell broke loose and my blood pressure went through the ceiling and my neck and head felt like someone was playing racquetball on it and in it.  One thing they found out when I was being treated was that I was low on potassium.  Fr. Luke was notified about this and now that I am home, he has made it his mission that I have plenty of bananas.  So now when I come to my office I will see a banana at my place and though-out the day he will make sure that I ate it.  He will also walk down with his rollator and peek in to see that I am ok.  I find it touching that he would this for me….he can be such a gentle soul.   I also think he is proud of the fact that he is 39 years older than me and probably in better shape….I am happy for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment