Thursday, January 3, 2013

Mercy experienced

Mercy experienced

You cannot run from me my beloved,
for I have you in the palm of my hand,
I know your deepest recesses,
places that you do not know,
I see your wounds and failures,
yet I love what I see,
for nothing is hidden from my sight.

I will never stop loving you,
something humans don’t understand,
a love that is unending,
true and freely given,
for all are my children.

Judge not others my child,
for all have deep hidden shadows that I see,
I know their wounds,
failures, anger and yes rage,
just as I know yours.

The mercy you have experienced from me my child,
freely given without merit on your part
is given to all,
only I the infinite one,
your Savior
see the recesses of the heart,
which you may see as a dim reflection
of yourself in others and condemn.




No comments:

Post a Comment