Friday, November 30, 2012

Still on the way



Still on the way

One day a friend complained that I only write about struggle, pain, loss etc.  Well I said, writing tends to focus on the more tragic aspects of life.  When we feel joy and things go well, it seems right, there is nothing to work through, though thankfulness is in order.  It is in struggle that we are forced to ponder, think and for me, as it is true for many, to seek out God's love, healing and grace.  In real life, when I am relating to others, I am sort of a clown, when I write; a different side comes to the surface.  Which is real?  Both are, just like for everyone else.  We can be complicated critters at times, but as we age and mature, I believe we can become more simple and childlike.  Have not got there yet, still on the way, no doubt till the day I die and perhaps after; I can be very slow on the uptake.

No comments:

Post a Comment