Sunday, June 30, 2013

Compelled




Compelled

Writing is an interesting way to express oneself.  For me, what I write about is not what I focus on most of the time.  Kind of a clown actually in my everyday life, yet when I write I have a hard time being light and funny.  Though I do accomplish that on rare occasions, it is not spontaneous for me at all, writing humor.  I often wonder what a 'muse' is, artist talk about them, perhaps my muse wants me to dig and look at what is underneath.....it is the sharing I seem almost compelled to do that intrigues me, but I go along with it.  Wonder if the day will come when I won't be compelled to share.  Or maybe I will be dead two weeks before that leaves me.  I hated writing for 50 years and now for the last 14 I can't seem to stop, or actually want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment